Your privacy is very important to Kalwall Corporation. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information and how we track users of our website.
- As used in this Policy, “personal information” means individual names, email addresses, physical addresses, phone numbers, employer, and job title or function. It also means and includes any additional information which you may supply to us, including but not limited to any information which identifies you as well as information which we may use to understand your needs as a customer or potential customer with respect to one or more projects.
- We may use the personal information which we collect for our business purposes, including understanding who visits us via the Internet and why, and for other sales and marketing purposes. By providing such information, you consent to its use for these purposes and for any incidental uses.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the purposes specified by us and for other purposes related to our business. Unless we obtain the consent of the individual or entity concerned, or unless required by law, we will not use the personal information for other purposes.
- We may retain personal information as necessary or appropriate for our business purposes. For so long as we retain such information, we will endeavor to keep such information secure, but we cannot provide a guarantee that data theft, hacking, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized copying, unauthorized use, unauthorized modification, unauthorized deletion, cyber ransom, or other unauthorized or criminal acts of third parties will not occur.
- When you provide personal information to us, it is your obligation to ensure that it is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, accurate, complete, and up-to-date. You may update your information and communication preferences by clicking here.
- We do not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to third parties, unless you have expressly consented.
1. Your Agreement to Terms
2. Your Compliance with Laws and Regulations
By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by all applicable laws and regulations, and to take all steps necessary for your compliance with such laws and regulations. You shall not use this website for any purpose which is contrary to any law or regulation, or for any purpose for which it is not reasonably intended.
3. Intellectual Property
Permission is granted to you to temporarily download one copy of the content on Kalwall Corporation’s website for the purpose of viewing the content on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or other device. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license does not include permission to:
- 1. modify the content;
- 2. use the content for any commercial purpose, other than doing business or potentially doing business with Kalwall Corporation;
- 3. use the content for any public display (whether commercial or non-commercial);
- 4. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software or other content contained on this website;
- 5. remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notations from the content;
- 6. transfer the content to any other person; or,
- 7. “mirror” the content on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kalwall Corporation at any time and for any other reason. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
The content and features of this website are provided “as is.” Kalwall Corporation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, while Kalwall Corporation tries to make sure that all information presented on this website is accurate, it does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Kalwall Corporation or any of its officers, employees, agents, contractors, consultants, or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use of, or the inability to use, any content, even if Kalwall Corporation or a Kalwall Corporation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
9. Revisions and Errata
The content of this website may include technical, typographical, photographic, or other errors. Kalwall Corporation does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Kalwall Corporation may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Kalwall Corporation does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Kalwall Corporation does not warrant that it has reviewed any or all of the sites which may be linked to its website, and in any event it is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site or for your use thereof. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kalwall Corporation of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
12. Governing Law
Any claim arising out of your use of Kalwall Corporation’s website or otherwise relating to the website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Litigation, if any, arising out of your use of Kalwall Corporation’s website or otherwise relating to the website shall be brought only in a federal or state court located in the State of New Hampshire and by using this website, you expressly consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of such courts and agree to accept any process which may be issued in connection therewith.
Our Accessibility Policy
We endeavor to make our website accessible to any and all users. Please contact us at (603) 627-3861 x4472 if you need assistance with navigating or understanding our website, finding out information about us or our products and services, or placing an order. We appreciate your business and are happy to answer any questions that you may have.